We inform you that CITIUS PHARMA, S.L. treats all personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data and freedom circulation of these data (hereinafter, “RGPD”) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, “LOPD-DD”).
CITIUS PHARMA, S.L. respects your privacy and protects your personal data:
• We inform you that the personal data provided will be collected and processed in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner in a Register of Treatment Activities whose responsibility pertains to CITIUS PHARMA, S.L.
• We will take the necessary steps to protect and keep your information safe.
If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data
What is meant by personal data
Personal data are understood to be those that identify you or could be used for this, such as your name, contact information, etc.
What is the purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data that will be collected by CITIUS PHARMA will in any case be adequate, pertinent, and not excessive, in relation to the scope and the determined and legitimate purposes for which they are to be obtained. If they are not provided by the user, CITIUS PHARMA does not guarantee that it can manage your request or that the information and services provided will be adjusted to your needs.
The personal data provided, as well as any other data that may be provided throughout the business relationship, will be included in a record of treatment activities, whose controller is CITIUS PHARMA, for the following purposes:
• Manage the queries raised through the query form and emails. For this purpose, the legal basis for the processing of your data will be the legitimate interest of CITIUS PHARMA to meet the information requirements through the Web and email.
• Manage the personnel selection process, therefore the legal basis of legitimation being the consent granted by you for their inclusion in the database of job candidates owned by CITIUS PHARMA.
• Carry out said contractual relationship, the proper management of the activity, the maintenance, development, and control of the possible contractual relationship and / or with the purpose of managing the service request made by the user (information, budget, status of the files, etc.). For this purpose, the legal basis for the processing of your data will be the execution of the corresponding service provision contract.
• Sending informative content of interest to the user. For all commercial communication (direct marketing, services and products related to those already contracted, general information, etc.) CITIUS PHARMA must have your express consent, therefore the consent is the legal basis for legitimation.
The user is responsible for the veracity and updating of the data to be provided.
CITIUS PHARMA only treats the data provided by the owners or legal representatives thereof. If the user is going to provide personal data of third parties, they must previously inform them of the content of the data protection clause that is applicable to the third party, as well as obtain their express consent, whenever necessary. CITIUS PHARMA disclaims any liability for breach of this requirement.
In case of modification of any data, CITIUS PHARMA would appreciate if the user communicated it to keep the data updated.
How long your personal data is kept
CITIUS PHARMA will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are being processed if you have not requested their deletion and they should not be eliminated as they are still necessary for CITIUS PHARMA.
CITIUS PHARMA will actively and periodically review the data in its possession and will delete it safely, when there is no longer a legal, commercial, or customer-related need to keep it.
In the cases in which your consent previously granted for any type of treatment is revoked or you exercise your right to delete your personal data, we ask you to consider that we are obliged to keep said information blocked, available to the Courts, Tribunals and Competent authorities, during the statutory limitation periods to attend to the possible responsibilities of CITIUS PHARMA arising from the processing of your data.
With whom your personal data can be shared
CITIUS PHARMA will not transfer your data to third parties except legal obligation and / or for purely operational reasons of the web service.
Specifically, your data may be shared with the group companies, if any, and with third-party service providers that will act as data managers for CITIUS PHARMA (for example, professional offices related to the parties’ commercial traffic). These organizations are required to maintain the same level of privacy as CITIUS PHARMA.
In addition, CITIUS PHARMA may make assignments or communications of personal data to meet its obligations with the Public Administrations in the cases that are required in accordance with the legislation in force at all times and, where appropriate, also to other bodies such as Forces and Corps of State security and judicial bodies.
How can I exercise my rights regarding Personal Data Protection?
CITIUS PHARMA informs you that you have the possibility to assist you to exercise the following rights free of charge:
• right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
• right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
• right to delete your personal data, when possible;
• Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is doubtful;
• right to portability of your personal data;
• Right to object to the processing of your personal data.
• right to revoke your consent at any time.
You may exercise your rights at any time by letter, addressed to CITIUS PHARMA at Calle Alberto Aguilera, 64, 4 C, 28015, Madrid or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in both cases “Data Protection” and indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data, along with a copy of your ID or valid document that proves your identity (photocopy of passport). In the case of representation, it must be proven by a valid document.
In addition, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you consider that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights through the web www.agpd.es.
CITIUS PHARMA S.L. takes care of your personal information
CITIUS PHARMA will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorized access, considering the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. Personal data will not be recorded in files that do not meet the conditions established in the regulations for the protection of personal data.
You can contact us via email email@example.com , in case you have any questions or needs related to the protection of your data.